HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatterHOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 39 Fans

All 10 art Reviews

Doctober - 6th Doctor Doctober - 6th Doctor

I am quite the oddball, as the 6th Doctor is my favorite, he had some very good stories on the show and in the audio drama, and this pixel art of him looks amazing :D Very great work ^u^

JinnDEvil responds:

Oh, I didn't knew his audio drama were any good! Gonna give it a try!

Doctober - 1st Doctor Doctober - 1st Doctor

Great pixel art 1st Doctor, captured his likeness very well :D

Its going to be great seeing him on the show again, David will be amazing :D

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I'm quite excited for the special as well!

Meet me on the roof top--Spirited Away fanart Meet me on the roof top--Spirited Away fanart

Man this picture makes me want to go back and rewatch the movie, I feel bad that I haven't watched it in years xD

Very amazing work, the colors and lighting make it very eye catching and is very appealing :D

Zaccura responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!

Chomp Dive Chomp Dive

That moment when your laid back cute looking game turns into AAAAHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIFE YOSHI!! xD

Awesome drawing by the by, great color choice and very expressive shape with the characters :D

Way Past Cool Way Past Cool

Oh my god this is freaken amazing!

Just wow, the background is just so detailed an breath taking, easily one of the best Sonic related drawings ever! :D :D :D

Nightmare Cops Arm Wrestlin' Nightmare Cops Arm Wrestlin'

Love the coloring on this and the painted look, very awesome work! :D

Keiru Keiru

Whoa, wasn't expecting this to be a GIF xD

Very well drawn picture and the animation on the hair and tail is very fluid, overall very nice job :D

Terranigma Underworld Terranigma Underworld

The coloring in this pic is so amazing :D I love the contrasting warm and cold colors is so pleasing to the eyes. Keep up the great work :D :D :D

pokemon sun and moon christmas! pokemon sun and moon christmas!

Such a cute drawing :D

So good I would totally buy a t-shirt with this on it. Keep up the great work :D

robotsan responds:

Thanks man! And it is on redbubble if you wanna buy it :P

Happy 10th Anniversary Wii! Happy 10th Anniversary Wii!

This is an amazing piece of art, great detail and references packed into it :D

I remember that trying to buy a Wii back in the day... Was a pain in the butt xD Most places were sold out but then we went to a GameStop (EB Games at the time) and they had one left.
We swiped it just in time as the people who came in after us also wanted to buy one, but they were sold out xD

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Same with people buying Nes mini in the present until it sold out. Nes mini was selling like hot cakes.